Olive oil Benefits | Jami At Tirmidhi Hadith No. 1852 | Tibbe Nabawi
Olive Oil Benefits in Arabic Hadith
حَدَّثَنَا مَحْمُودُ بْنُ غَيْلَانَ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو أَحْمَدَ الزُّبَيْرِيُّ، وَأَبُو نُعَيْمٍ، قَالَا : حَدَّثَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عِيسَى، عَنْ رَجُلٍ يُقَالُ لَهُ : عَطَاءٌ مِنْ أَهْلِ الشَّامِ ، عَنْ أَبِي أَسِيدٍ قَالَ : قَالَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ : " كُلُوا الزَّيْتَ وَادَّهِنُوا بِهِ فَإِنَّهُ مِنْ شَجَرَةٍ مُبَارَكَةٍ " ، قَالَ أَبُو عِيسَى : هَذَا حَدِيثٌ غَرِيبٌ مِنْ هَذَا الْوَجْهِ إِنَّمَا نَعْرِفُهُ مِنْ حَدِيثِ سُفْيَانَ ، عَنْ عَبْدِ اللَّهِ بْنِ عِيسَى .
Benefits of Olive Oil English Hadith
Narrated Abu Asid: "The Prophet (ﷺ) said: Eat of its oil and use it (the olives), for indeed it is from a blessed tree."
[Abu 'Eisa said:] This Hadith is Gharib from this route. We only know of it from the narration of Sufyan At-Thawri, from 'Abdullah bin 'Eisa.
Reference: Jami At Tirmidhi Hadith No. 1852
Top 12 Benefits of Olive Oil
1. Research suggests that oleic acids may reduce inflammation and even be beneficial to genes associated with cancer.
2. Olive oil contains a small amount of beneficial fatty acids and vitamins E, K. However, olive oil also has powerful antioxidants. These antioxidants may lower your risk of developing chronic diseases. They can also reduce inflammation and protect blood cholesterol from oxidation.
3. Chronic inflammation is thought to be the leading cause of many diseases such as heart disease, cancer, diabetes, metabolic syndrome, type 2, Alzheimer's, arthritis, and obesity. Extra-virgin oil may have a number of health benefits, including the ability to reduce inflammation.
4. An extensive review of studies involving 841,000 people revealed that olive oil was the only monounsaturated fat source associated with a lower risk of heart disease and stroke.
5. This diet is rich in extra virgin olive oil, which protects against many types of heart disease.
6. Exercising excessive fat can lead to weight gain. Numerous studies have shown that the Mediterranean diet rich in olive oil has positive effects on body weight.
7. Alzheimer's disease is the most prevalent neurodegenerative condition. It is characterised by the buildup of beta-amyloid plaques in your brain cells. These plaques can be removed by using olive oil, according to a study done in mice.
8. Numerous studies have shown that olive oil has positive effects on insulin sensitivity and blood sugar.
9. Cancer is the leading cause of death worldwide. Mediterranean people are less likely to develop certain cancers. Many researchers believe olive oil could be the reason.
10. Olive oil is rich in nutrients that can kill or inhibit harmful bacteria.
11. Vitamin E rich olive oil is a powerful ingredient that strengthens hair follicles and prevents hair loss. Massage your scalp with olive oil to moisturize the hair, reduce scalp irritation, and treat dandruff. This oil makes your hair look shiny and solves split ends.
12. Vitamin E is an antioxidant that protects the skin from damaging external factors such as sun rays or air pollutants.